Question 1 of 9.
How do you want your brand to make potential customers and clients feel?
1. Like they are setting out on a new adventure: optimistic, curious, and excited to see what's around the corner.
2. Umm... Like they really, really want to spend money... You can't go wrong with that, right?
3. Safe and sound! I want them to know that they can trust my business to help them reach their goals.
Question 2 of 9.
Tell Me About Your Brand Colors?
1. Oh, I've got them on-lock I'm talking a perfectly balanced palette of 3-5 shades that feel just right for my brand.
2. Hmm... I have a general idea of what colors would communicate my brand's personality, but I still have to nail down the specifics (BTW what's a hex code?!)
3. Let me do a little research, and I'll get back to you on that... Wait! What should I Google first? Maybe "what are brand colors?"
Question 3 of 9.
Which of the following brand building strategies are you most confused about?
1. Getting to know my ideal customers and clients.
2. Nailing down a name, logo, and tagline.
3. Coming up with a kick-butt content marketing plan.
Question 4 of 9.
When did you start dreaming up your brand?
1. My brand has been a lifetime in the making...
2. Maybe a year or two back
3. Just recently — we all have to start somewhere, right?
Question 5 of 9.
Agree or Disagree?
"People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel?" - Maya Angelou
1. Yes, That Sounds Right To Me!
2. No, I'm Not Sure About That!
Question 6 of 9.
What's Your Biggest Branding Struggle?
1. My market is saturated AF! The competition for clients and customers is FIERCE — how am I supposed to stand out?
2. The decision fatigue is real. I'm sooo over positioning my products and services one way then pulling a 180...
3. Cross-platform consistency... Is it even possible to sound the same over FB, Insta, AND email? Yeah, didn't think so.
Question 7 of 9.
True or False.
80% of Consumers Forget Branded Content After 3 Days.
1. Very Sad, But Very True
Question 8 of 9.
What Question Do You Ask Yourself Most?
1. What are my ideal customers and clients really looking for?
2. How can I keep up with the competition?
3. Why isn't my brand bringing in the big bucks?
Question 9 of 9.
What Stage Of "Brand Metamorphosis" Are You At Now?
1. Crawling *quickly* forward.
2. Just chillin' in my cocoon...
3. Spreading my precious wings!