Question 1 of 8.
Who's your celebrity soul sister?
1. Tyra Banks cause I know what I want, I go for it, and I’m not afraid of telling people what’s up. Plus I’m fabulous.
2. Oprah! I’m outgoing, I know exactly how to put anyone at ease, and life lights me up!
3. Michelle Obama. I’m supportive, compassionate, and soft-spoken. There’s nothing I love more than helping others reach their goals!
4. Jane Goodall! I’m meticulous, creative, and a bit of a perfectionist. I’m ready to put in the work for the long haul.
Question 2 of 8.
Which of the following quotes would you tape to your fridge?
1. “There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.” - Mandy Hale
2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” - Walt Disney
3. “It’s your game; make up your own rules.” - Barbara Cocoran
4. “A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” - John A. Shedd
Question 3 of 8.
Which of the following fill in the blanks statements do you agree with most. _______ is more important than ________.
2. Winning; Making friends
3. Enthusiasm; Perfectionism
4. Gathering Information; Moving Quickly
Question 4 of 8.
Where do you want to be a year from now?
1. Launching my new course to a big, engaged, audience
2. My website has huge traffic, my email list is large and I am known as the expert ion my field
3. My products and services are adding value and benefiting all my clients lives
4. The research and time spent paid off, and my products and services are skyrocketing
Question 5 of 8.
You walk into a cocktail party, what happens next?
1. I find a couple of friends and offer to go buy them a drink.
2. I order the bartender’s signature cocktail and try to figure what she puts in it to make it so delicious.
3. I walk straight up the that business guru I’ve been trying to meet and strike up a conversation.
4. Without even trying, I become the center of a large group of laughing people.
Question 6 of 8.
You get invited to the business retreat of your dreams! What is it and where do you go?
Question 7 of 8.
What’s the driving motivation behind your desire for business growth?
1. I want more freedom to travel, hang out with my family, and ditch the daily grind.
2. It’s in my nature, I’m obsessed with growth and constant improvement.
3. I want to create a movement that impacts thousands of lives.
4. I need to provide more security for my family and have more time to do what I’m really interested in.
Question 8 of 8.
What do you feel is blocking you from making your dreams a reality?
1. Imposter syndrome. I never feel like I know enough.
2. Time, money, commitments
3. I don’t know where to start.
4. There’s already so many people doing what I want to do.